Jon and Minda Joslin

Jon and Minda Joslin
and their "Perfectly Parented" children,
Remy and Ryan, relaxing at the beach in St Martin

Thursday, June 29, 2006

But first a serious note...

Well folks, there's less than 24 hours to go, and the obsession that started as a well placed question "Where to you want to go this summer?" is about to unleash it's ugly head.

Before I start, I'd like to say that we sold our company, and a lot of changes look like they are on the horizon. Before I leave on vacation I want to say that I have had the pleasure of working with some really great people, and have enjoyed the company.

As we look forward to a new start, focus on making sure that you continue to do your job, and remember no matter what happens going forward, change is good. Thrive.. I know you can.

For anyone caught up in job changes during this time. All I can say is don't worry, things tend to work out for the best, and make every day better than the last. You never know what the future holds, or how long you have your health..

It's been a pleasure working with all of you, regardless of what happens going forward.

-Jon
_____________________________________________________________________________________
END OF DAY _____________________________________________________________________________________

No comments: